From keynotes to breakout sessions, at COMPLY2018 be among leading regulators, compliance professionals, marketing executives, leading advertising lawyers, consultants and investors as they discuss topics like these:
- Hear from the Regulators. Federal, State and International
- GDPR. Is your Organization Ready?
- Sales Practices Compliance. Finding the Hidden Risks
- Consumer Protection and Data. Is the Consumer Still King?
- Higher Ed Marketers. A Playbook for Adapting and Thriving Amidst Adversity
- Risk Signals in the Contact Center. Complaints, Compliance and Agent Performance
- Compliance Budgets. Learn How This Head of Compliance Took His Budget From Rags To Riches
- RegTech’s Who are Changing the Game
- Procurement and Selling to the Enterprise. How to Be Successful
- FinTechs and Banks: Finally Getting Friendly
- Payments: Lending, Credit Cards, Alternative Lending
- Compliance as a Competitive Advantage
- Behind the Curtain: The Tech’s Powering RegTech
- The Investors Thesis on RegTech
- Risk in the Enterprise
- Affiliates and Third Party Risk Management
Become a COMPLY2018 Speaker
Last year, some inspiring speakers took the COMPLY stage, and this year will be no exception.
If you are a thought leader, innovator or expert who would like to speak at COMPLY, please fill out the request form and our search committee will be back in touch.
Conference Venue and Hotels
VENUE: Tribeca 360 & Rooftop
Tribeca 360 & Rooftop are uniquely designed with breathtaking, full-circle views of the NYC Skyline — the ultimate venue for a unique conference.Learn More
Hotel Arlo SoHo
Just 1 block from Tribeca 360, this boutique travelers hotel offers uniquely modern accommodations for guests.
Sheraton Four Points SoHo
Also located in the SoHo neighborhood, the Sheraton Four Points is convenient to the conference venue and a variety of NYC attractions.